good work (y)
The Journey to the Last Oasis is a race with time and nature. Can you reach the mysterious destination before the desert claims your life ?
The story unfolds depending on where you go. If you followed the correct hints, you will move to the correct location and read new parts of the story.
Controls: Arrows to move, E to examine objects, Space to advance the story dialogue. Please read the story in each area before going to the next area.
Sorry I am not a good animator :) I tried to focus on the Story and simple Art in the 2 days I had to work on the game. All comments are welcome :)
SPOILER Solution (use only if you are really lost !):
- Follow the Arrow.
- Go left (direction of the cactus)
- You will find a rabbit, keep going left.
- Examine the rock then go up.
- Don't follow the blue man. Keep going up.
- Don't follow, the jar. Examine the tree then go left.
- Examine the well then go Up.
- Do NOT examine ANY small oasis (small lake with one tree)
- Examine the ruins then keep going right.
Known bugs and future work (Hopefully to be ready by Thursday 8-Sep-2016):
- Improve the animation. It was harder than I thought !!
- Make the ending more clear and add a simple cut-scene.
- Improve Death screens.
- Will add random desert landmarks (stones, broken trees...etc)
- Sound effects and music.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Nice game, good story, and I actually like the graphics.
I really got lost in the desert and thought that's the end, then I used the hint to get to the last oasis, IDK if there still any paths i didn't try.